The Call Cleve Atlanta Real Estate Show Contest Rules
Call Cleve Atlanta Real Estate Show Contest Rules
- Dates/Terms/Eligibility - Gaddis, Inc. (the “Company”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the 640 WGST and/or posted on www.GoGaddis.com. The Contest is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in the greater Atlanta, GA. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Gaddis, Inc., Clear Channel, iHeartMedia or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
- Prizes - All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability.
- Conditions/Restrictions - Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Company. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Company prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- Entries/Decisions - The Company not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent entries from reaching the Company. Listeners must register as indicated for specific contest. Decisions of the Company judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of the Company.
- Release and Indemnification - In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Company, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest.
- Disqualification - Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification.
- Contest Winners - Must provide their name, home address, phone number, valid email address and sign the required federal and state tax forms.
- Laws - Any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws apply to all contests.
- Claiming Prizes - Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
- Additional Costs - Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Participation is Agreement - By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.